CS 7200 - Carestream Dental
The best of both film and digital
An affordable solution for any practice, the CS 7200 imaging plate system combines the benefits of both digital imaging technology and traditional film. The unit covers a variety of everyday intraoral applications and can be used anywhere—even chairside—with no compromise to image quality.
An affordable solution for any practice, the CS 7200 imaging plate system combines the benefits of both digital imaging technology and traditional film.
Compact, slim & quiet
The CS 7200’s space-saving design not only allows the unit to be placed in small places, but it also makes it the ideal chairside companion.
- Quiet scanning ensures a more comfortable exam
- Unit connects directly to computer via USB connection
- Covers daily intraoral indications, including periapical, bitewing and pediatric exams
The CS 7200 uses a workflow that’s similar to film—but designed for maximum simplicity. Simply take the x-ray, scan the plate and the CS 7200 does the rest.
- Images automatically display on your computer screen—no clicks required
- Cable-free plates promote accurate positioning
- Plates available in same sizes as our film (size 0, 1, 2)
- Includes Carestream Dental’s powerful and easy-to-use imaging software
Superb images in seconds
Combining a true resolution of 19 lp/mm, a wide exposure range and powerful image processing, the CS 7200 delivers sharp images with exceptional details and high contrast, near-instantly .
- Access first image in as little as 8 seconds
- New processing ensures optimal contrast, sharpness and low noise images
- Plates’ wide exposure range helps prevent over- or under- exposure
- Preprogrammed anatomical filters generate images with perfect contrast
- 3 scanning modes allow prioritization of speed or resolution
Featuring a simple workflow limiting the risk of mistake, the CS 7200 allows you to focus on your patients, rather than on operating the unit.
- Hygienic sheaths reduce risk of cross-contamination and protect plates from scratches and light
- Unit recognizes when a plate is inserted upside down without erasing the image
- Plates erase automatically after each scan and are ready for reuse
- Thin, flexible plates are as easy to position and as comfortable as film