ProtocolsMoreDent is guaranteed to provide quality, consistent results through our digital workflow. Once the patient impression has been captured, data can quickly and easily be transferred to MoreDent Mcentre – we support all leading intraoral scanners. Using your scan along with our best in-class CAD/CAM technology and machinery, our local team is enabled to create solutions with greater accuracy.
How to share scan data
- In your CS imaging software, choose the file you wish to upload and select CS Connect
- Log-in to your CS Connect account (note: if you are already logged in, files will upload automatically)
- From the drop down menu, select MOREDENT. If you have not previously connected with us, select Create a New Partner and send request to email@example.com
- Fill out the web form or comments and select the submit icon
- The files will be transferred – do not turn off the computer until the files are confirmed to have been transferred
- When our lab downloads the files, the status will change to Consulted
- Log-in or create an account
- Select the Connections tab at the top of the page
- Select Add Connection
- Type in MoreDent and hit Find
- Select MoreDent to add
- Accept the Data Confidentiality Agreement and select Connect
- Under Connected Sites, MoreDent will show up as “Active” once the connection has been approved
- Your Trios scanner will now be connected to MoreDent
- Log-in (sirona-connect.com) or create an account
- Load the scan into the connect software
- Upload the case to the portal
- Select "MCentre (firstname.lastname@example.org)" as your choice laboratory and forward the digital impression to us.
- Upon receiving we will confirm the case has been accepted
- Log-in Medit Link
- Go to Partners on the left menu. You can search our lab by using this email address: email@example.com
- Locate the lab, and click the Request Partnership button. Check the partner's terms & conditions, and click the Confirm button.
- You will see that the lab has been added to the Partners > My Partner List with the status reflected as Partnership Pending.
- Go to Case Box and select the case to place an order for.
- Select our lab every time you place a order, click here to see more information.