The imes-icore CORiTEC One desktop dental milling machine is perfect for processing ceramic blocks and premilled abutments in a dental practice setting. Get the industrial quality and robustness of imes-icore in a system that fits your budget and space.
- Novel closed mono-block cast body for stability and precision
- Self-sufficient operation without external required compressed air
- Optimized for the integrated CAD/CAM workflow with exocad
- Very fast grinding and milling process
- Short amortization period
- High precision due to integrated temperature compensation
- Machining of all common material blocks and prefabricated abutments
- Minimal footprint
- No external PC required
- Automatic cleaning function*
The intelligent desktop milling solution for processing ceramic blocks and premilled abutments
Introducing the new imes-icore CORiTEC One desktop dental milling machine, designed for dental practices and small labs looking to bring milling applications in house or to compliment a digital workflow with an intra-oral or desktop 3D scanner.
With the CORiTEC One you can process all standard CAD/CAM blocks up to a size of 65mm x 40mm x 20mm (maxi blocks). Features like the extremely stable axle kinematics makes this machine suitable for machining prefabricated abutments. Get started with safe, fast and economical milling solutions from imes-icore.
A Chairside Solution for Dentists
The imes-icore CORiTEC One desktop milling machine fits perfectly in a dental practice or small lab looking to take on common milling applications without having to make a large investment in production equipment. Start handling digital requests in-house, and compliment your digital ecosystem with a mill that fits your space and your budget.